Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Uncertain...

This evening, I am very uncertain about what I would like to blog about; however, I know that I have started a few over the last few weeks that I have had to abandon due to intrusions.

There are so many thoughts swimming through the murky waters of my brain that I am certain of one thing: I am truly baffled!


I have thought of telling you how much I have truly enjoyed the cake decorating class that I am about to finish and showing you some of my work. I still may.  No, I know I will.  Here's one:

This was the second week and I was running out of time so I could not color my frosting, but you get the point.  And I had fun doing it!


I have thought of blogging about our cute little "new" edition, Brownie.  Brownie really is more of a "light tan" (Nacho Libre)than a brown but, hey, it works.  And really, she isn't always so cute, especially when she has a bladder the size of a miniature pea and really no discernment between inside and outside but, hey, we're working on that!




I have also considered blogging about our newest "job" in watching Hezekiah, AKA Zeke.  He's a cutie, too!  I get him about 5 hours a day Monday thru Friday. I don't know how moms do it!  Having children back to back to back.  Because, between Lexie (22.5 months), Dominic (20.5 months), & Zeke (almost 9 months), I can hardly keep faces clean!!  But we are finally falling into a pattern/schedule which could easily unravel if one of the older children (Zoe' or Tate or Xander) decide to "help" in a manner that I have not requested.



So many things that I could continue to blog about but then I fear I would have NO READERS, as I don't have any followers right now anyway but wouldn't want to bore anyone to tears...  Homeschooling curriculum, bedtimes for 12 year olds (and does he really need that iPhone?), family concerns... 

What I will close with is this: Our final Crossfire Wisconsin tournament entry was done this past weekend.  I think that the guys really did do much better than you would have thought with us being the first team sent home. :( BUT, with two more souls being claimed for the Glory of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, we won the greatest victory!  Satan cannot claim them as his own and THAT, in and of itself, is far greater than any medal that could have been given for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place!!


Wouldn't you agree??

2 comments:

  1. Great Cake!!! I'm so proud of you friend :) Praise the Lord for His infinite mercy and grace!!! Extatic to hear about the newly born again. YAY! Did you get your pie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I checked to see how you are doing on here. Keep it up, friend... like you have time!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete